Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pink Wednesday: glitter layering!

Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

The weather hasn't been cooperating lately. Last week when I was in Vienna it was hot and sunny every single day and the day I got back home it started raining. Is the universe trying to tell me something? :D

Anyhow. Here's my Pink Wednesday mani for this week. I actually really liked how it turned out except that it was like two inches thick and would not effing dry. Thankfully all the glitter concealed the dents perfectly. :) Also, I apologize about the tipwear.



This is three coats of Anny Upper East Side Chick (don't hold me to that...), a coat of Paris Memories 254 and a coat of China Glaze Bad Kitty. I have been loving Paris Memories lately; they have some seriously awesome glitters.

That's it for my Pink Wednesday mani. I hope you liked it and let me know what you're wearing on your nails today in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Its nails beautiful!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty. They sell Paris Memories at dollar stores here, I should look at some of the glitters! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tata-nadaver: Thank you! xx

    @Charlotte: Thanks! xx

    @Kirsten: You should totally try their glitters. They're pretty hard to find here, but so worth looking for them!

    ReplyDelete