Saturday 16 July 2011

Swatches & Review: Catrice Sand Francisco

(Still on vacation; back on the 18th)

Today's polish is Catrice Sand Francisco, a gorgeous pale gold shimmer/frost. The reason I hesitate to call this a straight-up frost is because there's hardly any brushstrokes and it dries extremely shiny. It might have been intended to be worn sheer, but it's opaque in two easy coats. I guess it would work better with a darker skintone, but I kinda dig the way this looks with my pale complexion. :)



What do you guys think? I'm really not a fan of frosts or golds, but I like this one.

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you! I also have a pale skintone but this polish looks great on me! Which is quite unusual for a gold, this is probably the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARMEN METTETAL CONOLEEZA RICE....YOU ARE " X".
    IRONICUS MAXIMUS for the DOGS!

    ReplyDelete