Saturday 9 July 2011

Swatches & Review: MAC Scorcher

(Another reminder that I'm still on vacation until the 18th.)

I feel kinda bad about posting this polish, because it was a limited edition one. Then again, it's also one I love very much and you see HTFs posted all over the place, so why not? :P


Scorcher is a crazy bright coral, it's almost bordering on neon. And it totally freaked out my camera. It's much brighter than it looks here. I used three coats for full opacity, but might have gotten away with two. The formula was good, but I've not been loving the MAC brushes lately. I don't know why, but they give me some trouble.

Other than that, it's a great polish. It's probably not unique, but I don't own anything quite like it.

On a different note, I'm currently probably fangirling over seeing U2 for the second day in a row. :D Hope you're all doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment