Tuesday 20 September 2011

Sally Hansen Calypso Blue

Hello lovelies!

I'm stuck at home, because I'm ill and the weather isn't too great, so I can't actually do any swatching. -__- At any rate, I'm not feeling great so today I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.


Calypso Blue is part of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line. It's a gorgeous turquoise shimmer, with an almost golden sheen to it. Makes me think of clear blue oceans, the beach, tropical drinks...in short, everything I don't like. lol Still, pretty polish!

I used two coats for full opacity. Application was smooth and easy. I actually really liked the formula on this. What bothered me was that I found it chipped super quickly and that it did give me a very slight case of smurf nails.

Anyway. That's it from me for today. Have a lovely rest of the day! <3

1 comment: