Wednesday 9 March 2011

NOTD: Crackle Glaze Black Mesh over Models Own 25 Karat Gold

Hello lovelies ♡

I tried something China Glaze suggested on Twitter last night: applying Crackle Glaze diagonally.

For this combo I used China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Black Mesh over Models Own 25 Karat Gold.


(Pics were taken inside and under artificial light.)

This is Orly Bonder, two coats of 25 Karat Gold (would probably have needed a third coat if I'd worn it on its own), Essie Good To Go quick dry top coat, a thin (!) coat of Crackle Glaze Black Mesh applied diagonally across the nail and (for the second pic) Orly Glosser on top. You don't have to apply top coat, but I prefer a glossy finish.

I'm really digging this look! First of all, I love the colour combination; not terribly original, but stunning nonetheless! And the effect! I mean, seriously, doesn't this just look absolutely amazing?

Have you tried applying crackle polish this way before? What's your favourite method of applying crackle polish? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment