Wednesday 16 November 2011

14 Days Of Achtung Baby: Acrobat

Hello lovelies! Happy Wednesday :) Again, not a pink one, but I'm so excited about this post! This mani turned out so much better than I anticipated - it might just be my favourite so far!

Acrobat

"in dreams begin responsibilities"





Acrobat... I don't really know how to even describe this song. It includes some of my favourite lyrics and is definitely one of my favourite U2 songs, and not just for the Yeats reference! I can really only recommend that you listen to it. (I keep saying that, I know, but it's SUCH a good album!)

For this I took my inspiration from my favourite line in the song: "You can dream, so dream out loud, and don't let the bastards grind you down." I'm surprised how much I ended up liking the result, I literally just made it up as I went!

What do you guys think? Also, tomorrow will be a "special" mani, because it's my birthday. :)

Products I used:
Kiko 265
Rimmel Disco Ball
China Glaze Polar Ice
+ white striper polish, she stylezone nail crystals and topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment