Sunday 20 November 2011

Wet'n'Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire

Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a good Sunday! I've spent mine doing absolutely nothing so far. Work was crazy yesterday, I really needed some relaxation. I'm also glad I still have some swatches to post, because work killed my hands and nails. I've got all these cuts and scrapes from opening crates and boxes. :(

Since yesterday was Achtung Baby's birthday and thus the last day of my nail art project, we're back to regular polish posting! Today I've got for you Wet'n'Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire.




This was four coats, no topcoat. It's quite sheer, but buildable. I only wish the holo would have been stronger!

That's it from me for today. Hope you all had a good weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love this metallic sparkling silver. Very well painted on too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is brilliant, i love it!!!

    best wishes from your new follower... :)
    saturia

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails always look beautyful!! *.*
    and great blog :)
    it would be nice if you visit my blogg too :)
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I hope that you are doing well :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooo pretty *_______*


    • ♥♥♥ •

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Nice Colour!! I love this!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article, I think this is very good! Simple language, concise blog! Another kind of style! I like.The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!such nice colors I just love this.so nice collections.

      Delete
  8. Like, like! :) <3

    I'm fashion and beauty blogger from Slovenia! If you want to follow each other, let me know!

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete