This post is a little different, but the lovely Kirsten from Glitta Gloves tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you so much, darling! <3
Now for the ten facts about myself...
1. I am obsessive. As in, bordering-on-obsessive-compulsive obsessive. This manifests itself in a number of ways, from my passionate raving about a single line in a book to my need to buy everything that has the word "grace" or "sea" in its name. (I sometimes manage to refrain when it includes the word "hope", but not very often.)
2. "I am an optimist, unrepentant and militant. After all, in order not to be a fool an optimist must know how sad a place the world can be. It is only the pessimist how finds this out anew every day." - Peter Ustinov
3. I quote random shit as if my life depended on it.
4. I love a lot of things. Literature, Tarantino movies, vinyl, owls, coffee, Tolkien, mint green, cowboy boots, red lipstick, U2, men's shirts, chocolate, mint chocolate chip ice cream, London, live music, the sea, rain, lyrics, writing, English, possums, Crunchie, beer, Ireland, dark smoky pubs, acting, Rammstein, Goethe, Bukowski, movies, the opera, Irish whiskey, my MacBook, Sherlock Holmes, nail polish (obvs), turtles, high heels, the smell of cold night air, fireworks, lace, mythology, glitter.....
5. The last five books I read were A Single Man, Killing Bono, American Gods, The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes and Vellum. Not in that order.
6. I was five years old when I went to England for the first time. I've been going to London/the UK at least once a year ever since.
7. Christina is... She's the Edge to my Bono, really. (And I hope she knows what this means, coming from me. <3)
8. This sign has made for some interesting experiences and, since last summer, I've been carrying one to every concert I've been to.
9. I'm chaotic. My mind is all over the damn place, as are my possessions, and as soon as there's some sort of order I'm completely screwed. Order and I? Yeah, so not working. Chaos is my friend.
10. I believe two of the greatest, and most underappreciated, books ever written are The Old Man And Mr. Smith by Peter Ustinov and A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood.
Now, for the ten people I'm going to tag, I'll try and only tag ones I haven't seen do this yet. Obviously, everybody else is also very welcome to do this. <3
1. AmyGrace from The Polished Perfectionist
2. Rory from Varnish Vixen
3. Kim from Dottie K
4. Deez Nailz
5. ritterbraten from Das Experiment
6. Christina from Of Leopards And Camels
7. Kellie from Also Known As...
8. Jen from The Polishaholic
9. Carolina from Colores De Carol
10. The Manicured Monkey
Okay, so that's it for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I hope you guys have enjoyed hearing a bit more about me and that I haven't scared anyone off! ;D