Monday 23 May 2011

Swatches & Review: Catrice Amazonian Gold

Happy Monday, lovelies!

Again, this is another scheduled post.

Today's polish is one of the two polishes I bought from Catrice's recent Papagena collection. Can I just say that I love the collection just for the name? I adored that opera as a kid. I'd listen to it before going to bed every single day. I still know some of it by heart. <3




Amazonian Gold is a lovely, neutral gold shade, if such a thing exists. What I mean by that is that isn't too warm or too cool, though to me it's definitely more on the cool side. I wouldn't call this a proper frost, because it's barely brushstroke-y. I'm almost tempted to call this a foil. Almost. Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to call this finish, but I like it. I was hoping that the third picture would show the complexity of the tiny glitter in there. Maybe if you enlarge it you'll be able to see it.

I used two coats for these pictures. The formula was super nice and I had no problems with application at all.

Have a good start of the week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment