Tuesday 3 May 2011

Swatches & Review: MAC Suntints Liquid Lip Balm in Full Of Grace

Hello lovelies!

Today is another makeup related post. :) I happened to be out and about with my mom today and picked up some stuff from the new MAC Surf Baby collection. I quite like the collection, except for the bronzer/powder stuff. How surprising. (I do wish they'd release a sort of subtle "bronzer" for very fair skin, though.)

I'll be showing you the Suntint I got, since I've only swatched the eyeshadows and want to play around with them before I give my verdict. :)

 Full Of Grace is a lovely pale, peachy pink. It's the darkest of the three shades available and the only one I feel like I can wear. The effect this gives is very my-lips-but-better. I usually go for bright, bold lip colours, but I think this will be perfect for when I go to Canada this summer, since the tube can easily fit into a jeans pocket. (Yes, I'm already planning what to take to the concerts because if you'll be on your feet for an entire day you don't want to carry a whole lot of stuff you don't really need.)

This is described as a liquid lip balm which I think is very accurate. It's very thick but not tacky or sticky like the Lipglasses. You definitely feel there's something on your lips, but it's not unpleasant. I find it very moisturizing and I totally dig the staying power of this: I put it on 3 hours ago and there's still plenty left on my lips even after eating and drinking. Colour me impressed.

The trademark, vanilla MAC scent and the fact that this has SPF 20 only make me love it more. Not to mention the name: it makes my obsessive heart beat faster. I think I'll need backups. :D

(Also, apologies for the pics. Meant to crop 'em, but my laptop kept freezing. I'm too tired to deal with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment