Saturday 21 May 2011

NOTD: Polish explosion (literally) + service announcement

Hello lovelies!

I have been pretty stressed these past few days, because I needed to prepare a lot of stuff for next week when I'll be in Vienna taking a course in makeup art. I am super excited about this and cannot wait to go tomorrow! As you might have guessed this means I won't have very much online time (the course is from 9am-4pm) and posting will basically be impossible. Because of that I scheduled posts for every day from tomorrow (Sunday, May 22nd) to next Friday (May 27th). These will all (hopefully) go up at noon, my time. I will hopefully be able to keep up with all your blogs, but I just wanted to let you guys know I won't be around to comment much.

Now that that's out of the way, this was today's mani:




I told you it was a literal polish explosion. :P

What happened there was me doing a special mani for today's family event and then doing some last minute shopping, pickung up a bottle of polish, going to look around some more and suddenly *boom* the bottle just explodes right in my hand. No idea how that happened.

The one good thing that came from this is that from now on I'll always take pictures of my manis before going out. (Don't hold me to that, guys.)

That's it from me. I have a big week ahead of me. Good night, lovelies! Stay beautiful and I'll see you all on Saturday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment