Thursday 26 May 2011

Swatches & Review: Essence Bloom-A-Loom

Hello lovelies!

Today I'm showing you the fifth polish of Essence's Blossoms etc. collection (which I swatched and reviewed here). I originally didn't buy this one, but I recently saw it on sale for 99 cents so I picked it up. I like to have the entire collection.



Bloom-A-Loom is a pink-toned lavender pastel, almost cyclamen. It's way less blue than it looks here. If you look closely you can see a bit of the hidden shimmer on the nails. I think it's a very pretty colour, but definitely my least favourite of the collection. I'm glad I did get it in the end, though. I like it more than I thought I would.

I used two coats for these pictures, but this was almost a one coater. Application was smooth and easy. As with all the other polishes from this collection, the brush was rather long and bendable, but not uncomfortably so. I also had a bit of a hard time figuring out the right amount of polish to put on the brush, but application was still nice.

Have a lovely day, pretties! <3 This is another scheduled post, so I won't be able to respond to comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment