Thursday 28 April 2011

Swatches & Review: Anny Must Have - Chanel Paradoxal dupe?

Happy Thursday, lovelies!

I'm pretty excited about today's post. I've been lusting after Chanel Paradoxal since it's been released and often I was about to buy it and decided against it at the last moment. I adore the colour, but I just refuse to pay that much money for a polish that I know is low quality. I picked up several polishes in the vein of Paradoxal, but none of them looked like dupes/decent alternatives. Until my mom stumbled across this little beauty (I think she was as excited as I was).



This is two coats of Anny Must Have, no base or top coat. Do you see how glossy and squishy it looks?! Mmmm.

Must Have is a taupe-y creme with purple microshimmer. The shimmer is more prominent in person. As I said, I don't own Paradoxal, but this looks like a decent dupe to me. Application was smooth and easy and I love how shiny this is even without top coat. It has an almost jelly-esque finish (think Essie). I'm totally in love with it.

For 10€ I think it's a win. Great formula, beautiful colour and at a decent price. Me like.

What do you guys think? Does this look like a good dupe for Paradoxal? Have you found any cheap dupes that you really like?

1 comment:

  1. I have paradoxal and perplex so I don't need this! Its pretty though

    ReplyDelete